2002 corolla headlamp adjustment
john curzon
2022-10-15 15:51:47 UTC
My Mot examiner says my passenger side headlamp beam on 2002 Corolla needs Raising. It doesn't obvious to me how to do this. Grateful for any pointers please. Thanks.
alan_m
2022-10-15 22:21:46 UTC
Post by john curzon
My Mot examiner says my passenger side headlamp beam on 2002 Corolla needs Raising. It doesn't obvious to me how to do this. Grateful for any pointers please. Thanks.
You tube videos

The two videos show 1996 to 2001 and 2003 to 2008 so 2002 is missing
but why would they have something different for one year.