Robert Schuh.........
Ken
2006-10-01 21:31:02 UTC
You could be needing this:-

http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/

Could help attract more customers????
Mike
2006-10-01 21:33:24 UTC
Post by Ken
You could be needing this:-
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Where's your website Chris?

Mike
Clowns Bite
2006-10-01 22:30:33 UTC
Ken, loves the cock.
ATP*
2006-10-02 01:27:10 UTC
Post by Ken
You could be needing this:-
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
That was a pretty poorly designed website.
Robert Schuh
2006-10-02 05:33:40 UTC
Post by Ken
You could be needing this:-
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Who is this fucking moron anyway?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
David R
2006-10-02 10:34:13 UTC
Just someone slagging your shite website, get over it.
Robert Schuh
2006-10-03 05:29:22 UTC
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Who is this fucking moron anyway?
Just someone slagging your shite website, get over it.
Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
fucking dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
David R
2006-10-03 06:30:12 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Who is this fucking moron anyway?
Just someone slagging your shite website, get over it.
Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
fucking dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.

You're such a man, eh?
Elder
2006-10-03 12:19:08 UTC
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Who is this fucking moron anyway?
Just someone slagging your shite website, get over it.
Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
fucking dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
You're such a man, eh?
Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
Nothing out of shape, everything works.
Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
detail alongside.
The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
real woods of the shells.
The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
quickly.
I have three criticism.
1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
though.
2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
awaiting some one to update them.

All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
aren't.

And no, I'm not being nice.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
David R
2006-10-03 15:35:44 UTC
Post by Elder
[...]
It's not diabolical, but it fails plenty of the standard conformance tests
one tries to rigorously adhere to to ensure compatability. I guess the OP
usual-trolling has got to him :-)
Elder
2006-10-03 16:19:07 UTC
Post by David R
Post by Elder
[...]
TBH, I know very few sites that meet XHTML, CSS or bobby compliance
totally, or even partially.
Robert Schuh
2006-10-04 08:26:33 UTC
Post by David R
Post by Elder
[...]
It fails nothing. All it shows is that you are a cowardly troll with no life.
Keep fucking little boys there Skippy.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
ATP*
2006-10-03 16:56:34 UTC
Post by Elder
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
[...]
Rob's site looks pretty decent, from a layman's perspective. A few typos and
grammar could be fixed. That virtuallyignorant site referenced in the OP's
post looks pretty bad, at least in Mozilla.
Robert Schuh
2006-10-04 08:25:37 UTC
Post by Elder
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
[...]
Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
sophomoric bullshit about you! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
Elder
2006-10-04 10:51:52 UTC
In article <***@hameggsyahoo.com>, ***@hameggsyahoo.com
says...
Post by Robert Schuh
Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
sophomoric bullshit about you! :-)
Robert I have nothing to fear.
I drive Skodas.
Every kind of joke on planet has been made about Skoda (if you aren't
familiar, google can provide).
Nothing can be worse than some clown who thinks talking about a car that
was 10 years old as unreliable. Thing is, in many cases, the car was
older than the joker. Had sold more on the name, and was making people
laugh. Unlike the joker.

Ken is nothing. Like I said before, if someone has tried to kill you in
the past, and for all they cared, left you for dead in the street, and
you lived through that, WTF is Ken going to do?
Robert Schuh
2006-10-06 01:36:55 UTC
Post by Elder
says...
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
I take it all in jest too. It is always fun to get a rise out of the guys with the
room temperature IQs! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
Elder
2006-10-06 13:05:17 UTC
In article <***@hameggsyahoo.com>, ***@hameggsyahoo.com
says...
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Elder
says...
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
Me too. I know you aren't supposed to feed the trolls.
But sometimes I like to overload their tiny intellectual diets and cause
them a little cognitive indigestion.
Robert Schuh
2006-10-04 08:23:47 UTC
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by David R
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Ken
http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
Could help attract more customers????
Who is this fucking moron anyway?
Just someone slagging your shite website, get over it.
Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
fucking dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
You're such a man, eh?
Tell me you anonymous fucking coward, what makes you an expert on drum web
sites? I have received nothing but compliments on it from real people. NO ONE
cares what some anonymous cowardly troll has to say. Why not go back to ass
fucking little boys and get a fucking life? Pussy.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/